- SESAM 2019 papers will be published after the symposium online with open-access in a volume of MATEC Web of Conferences indexed in major international databases: CAS, Compendex, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science – WoS), DOAJ, EBSCO, Google Scholar, Inspect, Polymer Library, SCOPUS.
- A paper will be published online with open-access in MATEC Web of Conferences, ONLY if it is presented within the symposium.
- Maximum number of accepted papers per author / co-author is TWO.
SHORT ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
For uploading the short abstract please follow the procedure:
Create/Open an EasyChair account at EasyChair platform;
Fill out the relevant data (Authors, Title of the paper, 3-5 Keywords, Topics) and press the Submit button.
The short abstract presents the essence of the paper and should not exceed 200 words. It briefly summaries the background, aim or purpose of research, method used, results/findings and conclusions of the paper.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
If the Short Abstract is accepted, authors are required to draw up the Full Paper in strict compliance with the SESAM 2019 Paper Template and transform it into a PDF document. The quality of the PDF document has to be checked at: http://pdf-analyser.edpsciences.org/ so that to make sure that all fonts are embedded and that the quality of images is at least 150 dpi. The checked PDF must be uploaded in the “Full Paper in PDF” section by the deadline of August 1st 2019.
The uploaded Full Paper will be subject to reviewing and the authors will be notified by September 2nd 2019 on the ACCEPTANCE without changes / with changes or on the REJECTION of the paper (if an unacceptable level of plagiarism level is detected or in case of major lack of scientific quality).
In compliance with the remarks of the reviewers received, authors will or will have not to revise the paper. If a revised version is required, authors are kindly asked to perform all changes required and to upload a revised version of document in the “Revised Paper in PDF” section of their submission, by September 9th 2019. Please note that before uploading the Revised Paper, authors have to perform the PDF quality check for this document, as described before.
For each accepted submission, authors must upload in their Easychair account, by September 9th 2019, all the following documents:
- Revised Paper in PDF
- Revised Paper in DOCX
- Signed License Agreement (SESAM 2019 License Agreement signed, scanned and uploaded in PDF or JPG format, in the corresponding section)
- PDF Analyser Report (Print-screen of the PDF Analyser Report generated at http://pdf-analyser.edpsciences.org/ for the Revised Paper, uploaded as JPG in the corresponding section)
- Extended Abstract (the extended abstract is the version that will be published in the electronic version of the SESAM 2019 Book of Abstracts. The Extended Abstract formatted in accordance with the SESAM 2019 Extended Abstract Template shall be uploaded in the corresponding section in DOCX format.
- Participant Registration Form (authors of papers have to fill in the relevant data within the SESAM 2019 Participant Registration Form and must upload it in the corresponding section in PDF or JPG format. ONLY the ones who wish to participate WITHOUT a paper have to submit the filled in form, in PDF or JPG, by e-mail at email@example.com)
The extended abstract format can be downloaded here: SESAM 2019 Extended Abstract Template
The license agreement format can be downloaded here: SESAM 2019 License Agreement
REGISTRATION Of PARTICIPANTS WITHOUT PAPER
Participants who wish to attend SESAM 2019 without a paper, are kindly asked to fill out the SESAM 2019 Participant Registration Form and to return it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 9th, 2019.
For any problem regarding paper submission and registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com