- SESAM 2019 papers will be published after the symposium online with open-access in a volume of MATEC Web of Conferences indexed in major international databases: CAS, Compendex, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science – WoS), DOAJ, EBSCO, Google Scholar, Inspect, Polymer Library, SCOPUS.
- A paper will be published online with open-access in MATEC Web of Conferences, ONLY if it is presented within the symposium.
- Maximum number of accepted papers per author / co-author is TWO.
SHORT ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
For uploading the short abstract please follow the procedure:
Create/Open an EasyChair account at EasyChair platform;
Fill out the relevant data (Authors, Title of the paper, 3-5 Keywords, Topics) and press the Submit button.
The short abstract presents the essence of the paper and should not exceed 200 words. It briefly summaries the background, aim or purpose of research, method used, results/findings and conclusions of the paper.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
For uploading the paper(s) please follow the procedure:
Open your EasyChair account at EasyChair platform;
Upload the paper, as PDF file (using the “Update file button”)
- The full paper shall strictly comply with the formatting requirements provided in the SESAM 2019 Paper Template.
- Authors have to submit high-resolution PDF files with all fonts embedded, according to the SESAM 2019 – Matec Web of Conferences.pdf
- Before submitting the PDF files, authors should check the quality of the PDF documents http://pdf-analyser.edpsciences.org/
- Papers uploaded after the deadline will not be accepted at the symposium
After the NOTIFICATION OF PAPER ACCEPTANCE authors must submit by e-mail, at the address email@example.com, the following three documents:
- DOCX file of the paper(s)
- DOCX file of the extended abstract(s) which is going to be published within the electronic version of SESAM 2019 Book of Abstracts
- License agreement(s) signed by at least one author
The extended abstract format can be downloaded here: SESAM 2019 Extended Abstract Template
The license agreement format can be downloaded here: SESAM 2019 License Agreement
Participants who wish to attend SESAM 2019 (with our without paper) are kindly asked to fill out the SESAM 2019 Participant Registration Form and to return it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 9th, 2019.
For any problem regarding paper submission and registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com